Hey, our future teammate and our +1 Senior UI/UX Designer!
COAX Software is waiting for you, especially if we have in common such point:
— you want to upgrade your skills;
— you want transparent communication;
— internal mood in team is very important for you;
— you can be a teamplayer as well as a leader;
— sharing knowledge is the key for you too.
First of all, here you can see full info about skills and tools:
- Knowledge of standards. Experience in creating and using design systems;
- Portfolio. Examples of projects with strong visual and logical concepts, victories in competitions and awards of any size.
- Mapping design decisions to key performance indicators (KPIs), and vice-versa, so that success can be measured;
- Planning and mapping time, often across a diversified team.
- Developing an awareness of context, expanding beyond the realms of design to encompass a broader business context;
- Knowing and understanding design trends and best practices;
- English C1.
- Prototyping (Figma, InVision, and XD)
- Responsive Design
- User Flows
- Information Architecture
- Working in design sprints
- Client first attitude
- Relationship building
- Clear, concise communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organization and thoroughness
- Skilled use of excel, ppt, and word
If this information is interesting for you, let us tell more about some useful tips that you can have after join us:
— Remote or relocation? We have both options!
— Internal Matrix and Personal Development Plan for every teammate;
— Switching Project System. If you want to change the project, just tell us;
— Medical Insurance;
— Want to work on short-term or long-term projects? We have both types;
— You will be a part of the team — doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not, to find potential project for you — our responsibility;
— Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion (if we do not count our pizza-parties or different tastings).