Hey, our future teammate and our Trainee Ruby Developer!
COAX Software is waiting for you, especially if we have in common such point:
- you want to upgrade your skills;
- you want transparent communication;
- internal mood in team is very important for you;
- you can be a teamplayer as well as a leader;
- sharing knowledge is the key for you too.
Here you can see main requirements:
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Familiarity with MySQL;
- Pre-Intermediate (and higher) English level.
If this information is interesting for you, let us tell more about some useful tips that you can have after join us:
- Internal Matrix and Personal Development Plan for every teammate;
- Switching Project System. If you want to change the project, just tell us;
- Medical Insurance;
- Want to work on short-term or long-term projects? We have both types;
- You will be a part of the team — doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not, to find potential project for you — our responsibility;
- Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion (if we do not count our pizza-parties or different tastings).
Maybe let’s talk about this?