You have always dreamed of opening your own store. Whether you have a talent for woodworking, painting, or design – the dream is so close it is as if you can reach out and touch it. As you drive through town, you notice the empty shops with the "For Rent" signs posted and think, "Why not me?" That is when you find out what the cost of rent could be, and the sticker shock sends you back into reality.
Perhaps rather than doubting yourself and your abilities, maybe the solution for you is an E-commerce store. E-commerce involves any commercial business operation that transacts its sales or information across the internet. You can have the business of your dreams, but you do have to start. Even Bill Gates started in his garage. Success is waiting for you! Predictions indicate that e-commerce sales are growing exponentially, and in 2021 sales should exceed $4878 Billion. You want your company ready to be a part of that excitement!
Sales in the US is Billion Dollars
What are the top advantages of starting online? Does it have any real advantage over a brick-and-mortar location? Yes, and the benefits are far more than the cost-saving on the rent.
- Low Start-up. It is possible to get started right away because there is no need to save for years to get your business off the ground
- Online Shoppers. Studies show that most shoppers will try out an online store before they ever find the physical location
- Customer Data. An e-commerce platform can give you insight into those customers who live nearby or across the globe based on shopping and browsing habits
- Global Reach. Using e-commerce effectively can help you localize your content worldwide, reaching customers farther than you ever thought possible
- Niche Markets. Does your business fill a niche market? Do you specialize in a specific product? E-commerce makes it easier for customers to find you
- Easy, Fast Launch. Go from the idea stage to open and running in a matter of hours. Nothing can stop you now!