Hey, our future teammate and our +1 Full Stack (or want to become) Developer!
If you are a Front End (React.js) Developer, we can help you to become a Full Stack. Or if you are a Full Stack — great, this position is also perfect for you.
COAX Software is waiting for you, especially if we have in common such point:
- you want to upgrade your skills;
- you want transparent communication;
- internal mood in team is very important for you;
- you can be a teamplayer as well as a leader;
- sharing knowledge is the key for you too.
First of all, here you can see not “challenges”, but your common future tasks:
- Change styles to comply with Design
- Coordinate with internal team and external client reps
- Research user/tasks requirements, suggest and implement technical solutions
- Improve website speed and performance per Tech Lead tasks
- Learn Node.JS step-by-step, to be able to implement changes on Backend as well
Some information about the potential project.
Global Hotel Rooms reservation website with features to sell non-used bookings.
Main tech stack on your side:
React.JS, Redux, Ant.d; Node.JS, REST, Express.
If this information is interesting for you, let us tell more about some useful tips that you can have after join us:
- Remote or relocation? We have both options!
- Internal Matrix and Personal Development Plan for every teammate;
- Switching Project System. If you want to change the project, just tell us;
- Medical Insurance;
- Want to work on short-term or long-term projects? We have both types;
- You will be a part of the team — doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not, to find potential project for you — our responsibility;
- Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion (if we do not count our pizza-parties or different tastings).
Maybe let’s talk about this?