Hey, our future teammate and our +1 Full Stack Developer!
On this vacancy the priority of stack is more on the Node.js, there will be just simple tasks on the front-end side.
COAX Software is waiting for you, especially if we have in common such point:
- you want to upgrade your skills;
- you want transparent communication;
- internal mood in team is very important for you;
- you can be a teamplayer as well as a leader;
- sharing knowledge is the key for you too.
First of all, here you can see not “challenges”, but your common future tasks:
- Develop new features from scratch as a member of the team
- Participate in team demos and other project-related activities
- Research & analyze & propose solutions based on existing business requirements/Figma designs
- Estimate work required to deliver functionality based on existing business requirements/Figma designs
- Communicate with clients on a daily basis (English - at least B1)
- Unit testing, basic dev testing
- Preparing test and production builds
- Codebase support, documentation, regular refactoring
Some information about the potential project.
Mobile Application for private couriers and taxi drivers. Allows anyone to use a transport as a taxi or for delivering something. Anyone can also become a driver and earn money for deliveries.
Main tech stack on the whole project:
React Native, Node.js, React.js (Admin panel), Nest.js, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, REST, OneSignal, Firebase, Git, AWS based infrastructure.
Your future team:
1 Mobile Developer, 1 QA, 1 DevOps, Product Owner, UI/UX Designer and of course YOU!
If this information is interesting for you, let us tell more about some useful tips that you can have after join us:
- Remote or relocation? We have both options!
- Internal Matrix and Personal Development Plan for every teammate;
- Switching Project System. If you want to change the project, just tell us;
- Medical Insurance;
- Want to work on short-term or long-term projects? We have both types;
- You will be a part of the team — doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not, to find potential project for you — our responsibility;
- Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion (if we do not count our pizza-parties or different tastings).
Maybe let’s talk about this?