We are looking for a System Administrator to join our COAX team!
Must Have in priority:
- English (A2 and higher);
- Linux (working with terminal, basic understanding of main os concepts);
- Network (basic understanding of Internet protocol suite, layers and main protocols);
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL;
- Understanding of LEMP(LEPP) server architecture;
- Understanding of main concepts of application development process;
- Basic knowledge one of programing language;
- Basic understanding of virtualisation and containerization(VMWare, VirtualBox, Docker).
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (AWS, DigitalOcean, Azure, Google Cloud, etc);
- Experience working with version control services portals (git, GitHub, GitLab);
- Experience with configuration management systems (Ansible, Puppet or Chef);
- Basic knowledge of web server configuration (Nginx, Apache, etc);
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI, TravisCI, GitHub Actions);
- Basic knowledge of Linux monitoring and log collection tools.
Main Tasks for the Candidate
Setup and maintain project Infrastrastructure, setup CI/CD process, Project support and monitoring
- Modern open-space office for open-minded people;
- Flexible hours. Adjust your time to work efficiently;
- Bonuses for extra hours. We will not ask you to work extra hours unless you want to get paid for overtime;
- Leader’s support and mentoring. Constant guidance through your career, educational activities refunds, and by the way, you will get paid more as you grow;
- We offer iMac/Mac Mini in the office;
- We will make sure you will not burn out on a long term project;
- You will be a part of the team — doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not;
- Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion;
- Gaming. Like playing PS4? We have a companion!