Hey, our future teammate and our +1 React Native Developer!
COAX Software is waiting for you, especially if we have in common such point:
- you want to upgrade your skills;
- you want transparent communication;
- internal mood in team is very important for you;
- you can be a teamplayer as well as a leader;
- sharing knowledge is the key for you too.
First of all, here you can see not “challenges”, but your common future tasks:
- Support existing application
- Develop new features from scratch as a member of scrum team
- Participate in team demos and other project related activities
- Research & analyse & propose solutions based on existing business requirements/Figma designs
- Estimate work required to deliver functionality based on on existing business requirements/Figma designs
- Communicate with client on daily basis
- Unit testing, basic dev testing
- Preparing test and production builds
- Code base support, documentation, regular refactoring
Some information about the potential project.
The application is a sort of mix of Google, Quora, and WhatsApp. We want to help people to connect one to another to achieve social-based cognitive learning. We feel motivated by a sense of social responsibility. The app is mobile (iOS and Android).
Main tech stack on your side:
React Native, Node.js, React.js (Admin panel), Nest.js, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, REST, Python (ML service), WebRTC, OneSignal, Firebase, Git, AWS based infrastructure.
If this information is interesting for you, let us tell more about some useful tips that you can have after join us:
- Remote or relocation? We have both options!
- Internal Matrix and Personal Development Plan for every teammate;
- Switching Project System. If you want to change the project, just tell us;
- Medical Insurance;
- Want to work on short-term or long-term projects? We have both types;
- You will be a part of the team — doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not, to find potential project for you — our responsibility;
- Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion (if we do not count our pizza-parties or different tastings).