Hey, our future teammate and our +1 Front End Developer!
COAX Software is waiting for you, especially if we have in common such point:
— you want to upgrade your skills;
— you want transparent communication;
— internal mood in team is very important for you;
— you can be a team-player as well as a leader;
— sharing knowledge is the key for you too.
First of all, here you can see not “challenges”, but your common future tasks:
- Support & maintain existing code base;
- Work with team on preparation and implementation of new solutions that will solve business challenges that our client is facing;
- Writing unit tests & follow existing coding standards and best practices;
- Do minor changes to an existing commercial website;
- Participate in team meetings, demos and other events, so your English had to be at least B1;
- Work with issues that appear on the live system, be able to identify the root cause using monitoring tools.
Some information about the potential project.
Web App provides an extensive and diverse range of tours, experiences, and multi-day packages that focus on showcasing the best and most unique experiences across countries.
Main tech stack on your side:
React.js, Redux, Redux sagas, SCSS , React-hook-form, Vanilla js
BE, PM, DE, QA, DevOps and FE (you)
If this information is interesting for you, let us tell more about some useful tips that you can have after join us:
— Remote or relocation? We have both options!
— Internal Matrix and Personal Development Plan for every teammate;
— Switching Project System. If you want to change the project, just tell us;
— Medical Insurance;
— Want to work on short-term or long-term projects? We have both types;
— You will be a part of the team — doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not, to find potential project for you — our responsibility;
— Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion (if we do not count our pizza-parties or different tastings).