Hey, our future teammate and our +1 Front End Developer!
COAX Software is waiting for you, especially if we have in common such point:
— you want to upgrade your skills;
— you want transparent communication;
— internal mood in team is very important for you;
— you can be a teamplayer as well as a leader;
— sharing knowledge is the key for you too.
First of all, here you can see not “challenges”, but your common future tasks:
- Migration from PHP + Rails -> Rails API + React JS;
- Suggest improvements and better implementation;
- You will communicate with clients, so good B1 (English) is requested;
Copy existing features :
- Support/Integration 3rd Party API (Slack, Google, LinkedIn, Lever ATS, etc.);
- Calculations of compatibility of the candidate with the selected company;
- Creating and conducting Surveys of managers and candidates;
- Forming pages of reports based on Surveys;
- Export reports in various formats (XLSX, PPTX);
- Management of company members.
Some information about the potential project.
HR-system what helps to hire right people for right companies. We have already developed this project. Now we are developing this project with the same business logic from scretch using React and Ruby.
Main tech stack:
React.js (sorry, that there are no other details. We will write it as soon as we find the team for starting this project)
Main tech stack on the whole project:
Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, React.js, Nginx, GatsbyJS, Prerender.IO, AWS based infrastructure
If this information is interesting for you, let us tell more about some useful tips that you can have after join us:
— Remote or relocation? We have both options!
— Internal Matrix and Personal Development Plan for every teammate;
— Switching Project System. If you want to change the project, just tell us;
— Medical Insurance;
— Want to work on short-term or long-term projects? We have both types;
— You will be a part of the team — doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not, to find potential project for you — our responsibility;
— Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion (if we do not count our pizza-parties or different tastings).