Hey, our future teammate and our First Data Engineer!
Near month ago we have started new department — Data Science, headed by our Python Lead Developer. So you will be the first teammate and you will be working in one team with our Head of Data Science.
From our side we require just 1+ year of commercial experience with Python, experience with relational databases, math background (master or bachelor degree) and B1 level of English.
COAX Software is waiting for you, especially if we have in common such point:
- you want to upgrade your skills;
- you want transparent communication;
- internal mood in team is very important for you;
- you can be a teamplayer as well as a leader;
- sharing knowledge is the key for you too.
First of all, here you can see not “challenges”, but your common future tasks:
- Work on new/existing projects as Python developer;
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions for features that require developing solutions based on ML;
- Support existing DS projects.
If this information is interesting for you, let us tell more about some useful tips that you can have after join us:
- Remote or relocation? We have both options!
- Internal Matrix and Personal Development Plan for every teammate;
- Switching Project System. If you want to change the project, just tell us;
- Medical Insurance;
- Want to work on short-term or long-term projects? We have both types;
- You will be a part of the team — doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not, to find potential project for you — our responsibility;
- Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion (if we do not count our pizza-parties or different tastings).
Maybe let’s talk about this?