Hey, our future teammate and our +1 Middle UI/UX Designer!
COAX Software is waiting for you, especially if we have in common such point:
- you want to upgrade your skills;
- you want transparent communication;
- internal mood in team is very important for you;
- you can be a teamplayer as well as a leader;
- sharing knowledge is the key for you too.
Your common future tasks:
- Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively;
- Create cool UI designs for web and mobile platforms;
- Assist in creating wireframes, mockups and prototypes for new features and products;
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering throughout development cycles to ensure designs are properly implemented;
- Stay current on emerging technologies and identify opportunities to incorporate emerging best practices into product designs;
- Work hard and deliver with minimal guidance;
- Take constructive criticism well;
- Expand your event technology domain expertise to consistently add more value with each product development cycle.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Figma, Sketch, etc);
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role;
- Strong portfolio of design projects;
- Background in research;
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture;
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq);
- Problem-solving / can-do attitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Level of English — С1.
Will be a plus:
- Webflow experience;
If this information is interesting for you, let us tell more about some useful tips that you can have after join us:
- Remote or relocation? We have both options!
- Internal Matrix and Personal Development Plan for every teammate;
- Switching Project System. If you want to change the project, just tell us;
- Medical Insurance;
- Want to work on short-term or long-term projects? We have both types;
- You will be a part of the team — doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not, to find potential project for you — our responsibility;
- Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion (if we do not count our pizza-parties or different tastings).
This position is just for local teammates from Ukraine.
Add your portfolio to your CV, please.