Your potential challenges in this position:
- identifying new business opportunities, including new markets, new clients, and new partnerships;
- building relationships with new clients, gauging their needs, and developing proposals to address these needs;
- working with "cold" emails on Gmail and Linkedin;
- working with the database: adding potential clients, documents, correspondence, and all necessary information;
- keeping up to date with market developments and new product launches;
- close cooperation with the Head of Sales and the sales team to develop sales and achieve set goals.
Would be great from your side:
- good communication skills, ability to communicate to clients at all levels;
- excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills;
- the ability to manage a database with full registration of all messages, add accurate information, and documents of potential or existing customers;
- high level of written and spoken English;
- a desire for Self-Improvement – you are committed to continuously improving yourself, understanding your strengths and weaknesses and adjusting accordingly;
Why should you choose us:
- PDP (Personal Development Plan) for every teammate;
- payment of courses and necessary tools for you;
- bonuses based on your performance;
- clear project management and supportive team;
- flexibility in most matters, we are always open for your suggestions;
- only new technologies and really useful projects;
- we are a team of easy-going and open-minded people :)
This stage aims to clarify the details of your CV and assess your level of spoken English. Our recruiter will contact you at a convenient time for you. In an open dialogue format, you will be able to get answers to all questions about work organization, project specifics, company benefits, and, in general, ensure that we have a friendly working environment and an individual approach to every teammate.
This stage involves determining the level of your hard skills and their relevance to job requirements. Coax Software values our time and the time of each candidate. That is why, we do not send a test task without necessity. Instead, we try to determine the technical level of every candidate during in-person meetings or video calls with our technical lead.
At this stage, acquaintance with the company founders takes place giving an opportunity to obtain detailed information about the company from the original source in an open dialogue mode. This approach is driven by the fact that at Coax Software we select candidates for our team not for the period of the project, but solely with the expectation of long-term cooperation.
We are more than just a company – see for yourself!
8 working hours that can be selected between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
For every teammate, we develop a 6-month career development plan (Personal Development Plan)
We offer assistance with apartment search and inspection and reimburse $300 for relocation.
100% of teammates have health insurance.
Work from the office or home, or mix both, — the choice is yours.
We grant access to training courses on Udemy, provide an opportunity to improve English language skills and organize knowledge sharing among teammates.
Our office is equipped with an electricity generator and Starlink, allowing us to work without interruptions.