Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge/experience in information architecture, customer experience design (UI/UX), visual design and usability study;
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (Sketch, Figma, Invision, Zeplin, etc);
- Layout preparation for makeup professional;
- Understanding of HTML5, CSS3;
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines;
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts;
- Assets preparation for front-end development.
- Modern open-space office for open-minded people;
- Flexible hours. Adjust your time to work efficiently;
- Bonuses for extra hours. We will not ask you to work extra hours unless you want to get paid for overtime;
- Medical insurance. Treatments and procedures are covered all year long;
- Leader’s support and mentoring. Constant guidance through your career, educational activities refunds, and by the way, you will get paid more as you grow;
- We offer iMac/Mac Mini in the office;
- We will make sure you will not burn out on a long term project;
- You will be a part of the team – doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not;
- Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion;
- Gaming. Like playing PS4? We have a companion!
- And you know what? We offer even more, let’s discuss it!
- Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively;
- Create beautiful UI designs for web and mobile platforms;
- Assist in creating wireframes, mockups and prototypes for new features and products;
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering throughout development cycles to ensure designs are properly implemented;
- Stay current on emerging technologies and identify opportunities to incorporate emerging best practices into product designs;
- Work hard and deliver with minimal guidance;
- Take constructive criticism well;
- Expand your event technology domain expertise to consistently add more value with each product development cycle.
Let your friend know about opportunity