Are you a talented QA? It’s a great time to join our team! We are constantly growing. There are so many amazing high-quality projects in our hands. There is also an opportunity for YOU to play your part in making the world a better place! Let’s do it together!
You will be working in a team of 3-5 people on world-class projects.The majority of clients are located in the USA, Western European countries, Australia and Singapore. The position will include leading high-quality challenging projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- 2+ years of commercial experience;
- Experience in writing technical documentation (test plan, test cases, checklists);
- Experience with performance and/or security testing;
- Great attention to details;
- Communication skills, teamwork experience;
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
- Modern open-space office for open-minded people;
- Flexible hours. Adjust your time to work efficiently;
- Bonuses for extra hours. We will not ask you to work extra hours unless you want to get paid for overtime;
- Medical insurance. Treatments and procedures are covered all year long;
- Leader’s support and mentoring. Constant guidance through your career, educational activities refunds, and by the way, you will get paid more as you grow;
- We offer iMac/Mac Mini in the office;
- We will make sure you will not burn out on a long term project;
- You will be a part of the team – doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not;
- Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion;
- Gaming. Like playing PS4? We have a companion!
- And you know what? We offer even more, let’s discuss it!