Are you a talented QA? It’s a great time to join our team! We are constantly growing. There are so many amazing high-quality projects in our hands. There is also an opportunity for YOU to play your part in making the world a better place! Let’s do it together!
You will be working in a team of 3-5 people on world-class projects.The majority of clients are located in the USA, Western European countries, Australia and Singapore. The position will include leading high-quality challenging projects.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Testing experience with commercial projects over 1 year;
- Experience in writing technical documentation;
- Experience with performance and/or security testing;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Experience in writing Checklist;
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach;
- Communication skills, team work experience;
- Problem analysis and problem solving;
- English, spoken and written.
We offer :
- Friendly and comfortable work environment;
- Flexible hours. Adjust your plan to work efficiently;
- Parties. We go out regularly every quarter;
- Gaming. Like playing PS4? We have a companion!
- Fruits. We have apples and oranges in the fridge;
- Language lessons. Improve your skills to work qualitatively;
- Social package. You have 24 calendar days off through the year;
- Leader’s support. We help you grow and mentor you.