We looking for skilled Project Coordinator with good communication skills and strong technical background who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years of solid project management-related experience in Mobile or Web development;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Proficiency in English, written and oral;
- Strong people skills to be able to work independently with different IT team members in different roles;
- Understanding of development processes and requirements across digital platforms, web and mobile;
- Ability to create projects plans, proactive risk/issues management is key, be able to independently maintain basic project documentation.
Would be a big plus:
- Proactive anticipation and management of changes in project scope;
- In-depth knowledge of business analysis and/or change management.
- Prepare and define projects scope, schedule, budget, and resource plans jointly with the team;
- Create or review statement of work documentation;
- Manage client expectations;
- Identify and resolve cross-functional issues at project level;
- Manage and guide team members within project team;
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project;
- Analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis;
- Friendly and comfortable work environment;
- Flexible hours. Adjust your plan to work efficiently;
- Parties. We go out regularly every quarter;
- Gaming. Like playing PS4? We have a companion!
- Fruits and cookies. We have apples in the fridge;
- English lessons. Improve your skills to work qualitatively;
- You have 24 calendar days off through the year;
- We offer an iMac in the office;
- Leader’s support. We help you grow and mentor you.
Adequate job salary and bonuses system allows you to earn a competitive compensation and be result-oriented.