It’s a great time to join our team! We are constantly growing. There are so many amazing projects on our hands. There is also an opportunity for YOU to play your part in making the world a better place! You will be working in a team of 3-5 people on world-class projects.The majority of clients are located in the USA, Western European countries, Australia. The position will include leading high-quality challenging projects. Let’s do it together!
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js;
- Understanding the development cycle, features of the Node.js environment (Stream, Buffer, fs, threads)
- Strong knowledge of JS;
- Experience working with the Express.js framework;
- Experience with MongoDB and Mongoose;
- Understanding and experience working with HTTP vs Web Socket in node.js;
- Knowledge of Mocha/Chai testing frameworks;
- Friendly and comfortable work environment;
- Flexible hours. Adjust your plan to work efficiently;
- Parties. We go out regularly every quarter;
- Gaming. Like playing PS4? We have a companion!
- Fruits and cookies. We have apples in the fridge;
- English lessons. Improve your skills to work qualitatively;
- You have 24 calendar days off through the year;
- We offer an iMac in the office;
- Leader’s support. We help you grow and mentor you.
Adequate job salary and bonuses system allows you to earn a competitive compensation and be result-oriented.