Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails;
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Sass, based on project requirements);
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC and RESTful;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN);
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc);
- Upper-intermediate English level will be a big plus.
- Friendly and comfortable work environment;
- Flexible hours. Adjust your plan to work efficiently;
- Parties. We go out regularly every quarter;
- Gaming. Like playing PS4? We have a companion!
- Fruits and cookies. We have apples in the fridge;
- English lessons. Improve your skills to work qualitatively;
- You have 24 calendar days off through the year;
- We offer an iMac in the office;
- Leader’s support. We help you grow and mentor you.
Adequate job salary and bonuses system allows you to earn a competitive compensation and be result-oriented.