Middle Ruby on Rails Developer
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails;
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Sass, based on project requirements);
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC and RESTful;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN);
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc);
- Upper-intermediate English level will be a big plus.
- Modern open-space office for open-minded people;
- Flexible hours. Adjust your time to work efficiently;
- Bonuses for extra hours. We will not ask you to work extra hours unless you want to get paid for overtime;
- Medical insurance. Treatments and procedures are covered all year long;
- Leader’s support and mentoring. Constant guidance through your career, educational activities refunds, and by the way, you will get paid more as you grow;
- We offer iMac/Mac Mini in the office;
- We will make sure you will not burn out on a long term project;
- You will be a part of the team – doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not;
- Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion;
- Gaming. Like playing PS4? We have a companion!
- And you know what? We offer even more, let’s discuss it!
Let your friend know about opportunity