We are looking for skilled Marketing Manager with good communication skills who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in Facebook ads (e-commerce projects or app acquisition will be plus);
- English level: Upper-intermediate or higher;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions;
- Strong eye for all things creative (creative management, A/B testing, etc);
- Experience in social media management;
- Experience in the IT-sphere and previous digital marketing experience;
- Self-motivating and self-starting: proven track record in personal initiatives;
- Must have experience in a B2B software company;
- Experience in cross-channel marketing strategies planning and execution;
- Strong experience with different outbound and inbound marketing tools and tactics with proven success cases.
- Modern open-space office for open-minded people;
- Flexible hours. Adjust your time to work efficiently;
- Bonuses for extra hours. We will not ask you to work extra hours unless you want to get paid for overtime;
- Medical insurance. Treatments and procedures are covered all year long;
- Leader’s support and mentoring. Constant guidance through your career, educational activities refunds, and by the way, you will get paid more as you grow;
- We offer iMac/Mac Mini in the office;
- We will make sure you will not burn out on a long term project;
- You will be a part of the team – doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not;
- Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion;
- Gaming. Like playing PS4? We have a companion!
- And you know what? We offer even more, let’s discuss it!