We looking for skilled Sales Manager Assistant who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding of software development processes and IT outsourcing business;
- Ability to perform repetitive research tasks;
- Good analytical and research skills;
- English Level: Upper-Intermediate and higher;
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills;
- Conduct needs analysis and determines prospects pain points to determine how the company services will speak to those needs;
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline;
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel;
- Work with the Head of Sales and sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals;
- Source leads through a variety of search tools;
- Update and maintain the Lead database;
- Lead qualification, segmentation, and profiling;
- Manage cold email / LinkedIn campaigns;
- Achieve or exceed daily quotas for generating new leads.
- Modern open-space office for open-minded people;
- Flexible hours. Adjust your time to work efficiently;
- Bonuses for extra hours. We will not ask you to work extra hours unless you want to get paid for overtime;
- Medical insurance. Treatments and procedures are covered all year long;
- Leader’s support and mentoring. Constant guidance through your career, educational activities refunds, and by the way, you will get paid more as you grow;
- We offer iMac/Mac Mini in the office;
- We will make sure you will not burn out on a long term project;
- You will be a part of the team – doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not;
- Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion;
- Gaming. Like playing PS4? We have a companion!
- And you know what? We offer even more, let’s discuss it!