It’s a great time to join our team! We are constantly growing. There are so many amazing projects on our hands. There is also an opportunity for YOU to play your part in making the world a better place! You will be working in a team of 3-5 people on world-class projects. The majority of clients are located in the USA, Western European countries, Australia. The position will include leading high-quality challenging projects. Let’s do it together!
Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails;
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Experience with PHP would be a plus;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Familiarity with MySQL;
- Intermediate level of English.
- Modern open-space office for open-minded people;
- Flexible hours. Adjust your time to work efficiently;
- Bonuses for extra hours. We will not ask you to work extra hours unless you want to get paid for overtime;
- Medical insurance. Treatments and procedures are covered all year long;
- Leader’s support and mentoring. Constant guidance through your career, educational activities refunds, and by the way, you will get paid more as you grow;
- We offer iMac/Mac Mini in the office;
- We offer the best development tools by JetBrains. Your comfort in everything is one of the most important points;
- We will make sure you will not burn out on a long term project;
- You will be a part of the team – doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not;
- Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion;
- Gaming. Like playing PS4? We have a companion!
- And you know what? We offer even more, let’s discuss it!