It’s a great time to join our team! We are constantly growing. There are so many amazing projects on our hands. There is also an opportunity for YOU to play your part in making the world a better place! You will be working in a team of 3-5 people on world-class projects.The majority of clients are located in the USA, Western European countries, Australia. The position will include leading high-quality challenging projects. Let’s do it together!
Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiar with CSS methodologies such as BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS;
- Experience in code performance analysis;
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment);
- Understanding of app/browser performance and techniques / cross-browser / platform issues;
- Experience with Git and code review software;
- Design, implement and maintain scalable and pluggable front-end framework architecture;
- At least intermediate level of English;
- Experience with AngularJS will be a big plus.
We offer :
- Friendly and comfortable work environment;
- Flexible hours. Adjust your plan to work efficiently;
- Parties. We go out regularly every quarter;
- Gaming. Like playing PS4? We have a companion!
- Fruits. We have apples and oranges in the fridge;
- Language lessons. Improve your skills to work qualitatively;
- Social package. You have 24 calendar days off through the year;
- Leader’s support. We help you grow and mentor you.